Sour cherry porridge with wild blueberries and cashew nuts
A quick and healthy breakfast at home, take-away to work / school, easily prepare when camping.
- oatmeal – preferably jumbo oats, 50g
- cashew nuts, 1 tbsp
- freeze-dried sour cherries, 1/3 cup
- freeze-dried wild blueberries (optional), 2 tbsp
- almond or cashew milk, 200 ml
1. Put oats into a saucepan and rinse well.
2. Pour water or milk (preferably plant milk) and wait a few minutes until the oats are soaked.
3. Boil over low heat, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
4. Finally add the sour cherries, optionally wild blueberries and cashews, mix well.
Serve warm or cold.