Porridge with freeze-dried apples
- Prepare your porridge as you usually would, using oats, milk, or water.
- Once cooked, allow it to cool for a minute.
- Sprinkle a handful of freeze-dried apples on top (you can add other fruits – fresh ones or freeze-dried fruits like freeze-dried strawberries, and freeze-dried banana powder).
- Add a dash of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey for added flavour.
- Mix well and enjoy your nutrient-packed breakfast.
Try our freeze dried apples
Guilt-free food for taste!